Search Blog

February 14, 2014

Personalized Photo Story Book

Gifts for someone special sometimes seems very impossible to be unique that fit the situation. So, we opt either for chocolate,flowers or a greeting card . Though selecting them is not a easy task either.

I met this situation on this valentine's day (as I 'am done with all options on various occasions).

I decided to present him a unique collection of all sweet memories in the form of a story with some cool cartoons which mostly resembled us.







I have framed a small sweet story of our journey and love before and after marriage which included both happy and sad moments and gave it a fairy ending .Then downloaded some pictures (simple picture without words or description ) from internet , edited them with my own words to re create the situations (used some verses too ) and one photo cover with a title of my own . I took a photo print out of all the edited photos , punched two holes at one end , and tagged with a red satin lace .

TADA !!!!!!





My personalized photo book is ready with all our cute and sweet memories encrypted into it..........

When I gave it to him , he was thrilled and thought I purchased it from some store through internet (as the photos suited aptly for the situations ). Yes, pictures do speak a lot more than words...........

Note:

  • Best present to parents or friends or siblings
  • If you don't have a photo printer , you can go to any store which does not cost you more .
  • If you have a normal printer at your place , take color print out of all photos and laminate them to make a book or coupons type
  • If you don't like to laminate , buy a chart from Dollar store (preferably red) , stick all the photos and cut the chart, leaving a small border of chart for each photo (you can use some zigzag patterned cutters for a funky look)
  • You can make a collage of all the photos sticking them to a chart and then frame it

No comments:

Post a Comment