Search Blog

May 10, 2015

A Glorious Love Letter

I knew you loved me at my first sight !!!!  what your soft touch told  me since we first met .......You fetched your happiness in my smile and taught  me , how to embrace to oneself even at moments which overwhelm   life.  You are always there for me to share ,the one shoulder I would rely on.

Like every other relationship , even we have gone through a rough patch , but we framed  it  to be a 'chunk'  in our relationship  .You harbored a humongous tolerance for my ignorance and faux pas , which  aided me in all my endures & ushered me in right path....
I memorize and cherish the moments that we share filled with joy, fun,  annoyance  and regrets which helped to realize how our life is a brew of emotions .

I might not have acknowledged  & appreciated you utterly , but when I did, I felt  guilty  , which darted  my heart , but 'you' always loved me with same affection . I can never regain the time and never erase my words in the past which might have hurt you badly . I never know how to thank this  amazing 'you ' for your unconditional love except with my little attitude that whisper to my heart  ,
" I Love  You  too MOMMY " ..........

I thank for choosing me over yourself , your fun , your life and your preference . Every mother deserves this gratitude in her life and I am grateful to be your/ a child and wish I could spin back the time , to relish those moments only this time more heartily......

A happy mother's day to all the wonderful mothers through out the time , who strive hard for this mankind .......
Not only this day everyday should be a day filled with respect , love and fun  for all "The Mothers".......
" Wishing you a day as beautiful you are "   

1 comment: